• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

County Cricket (Season XIII-XIV)

David

International 12th Man
Happy with my recent performances, have had some good games and some bad, but has been alright overall. Good to see Essex getting some nice wins on the board.

David

International 12th Man
:( Truly a terrible performance, managed to claim the tail but our batting and inability to penetrate with the ball early on gave us no hope.. Not what I wanted to see :(

David

International 12th Man
Have to be pleased with that, great win by the boys. Wasn't exactly a stand out performance from myself, but I'll take it nonetheless. My batting was an aberration, but a pleasing one.

David

International 12th Man
Cheers Liam, much appreciated. Not really great performances by myself except the last game. Got smashed around by Kent, was ineffective against Northamptonshire in the second dig, and the Glamorgan game was all over a bit quick. At least Warwickshire provided me with something good, 13(5) with the bat and 3/29 is certainly a step in the right direction. Hoping to pick up my game for the remainder of the season, some strong performances would be welcomed.

David

International 12th Man
Pleased to end on a high note, innings victory, 10 for, runs with the bat, MotM. Stoked.

Cheers for all the work put in Liam, fantastic season, was a mammoth effort.