• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket 9-10 Results

Travis_Teh

International Regular
FaaipDeOiad said:
Pretty happy with a century, and getting Dubb-Lynch in both innings.

What's with Demeza making 38? Something go wrong with the sim?
I've been telling Liam for a while I should open. I'm a definite alrounder.... HAR HAR HAR.

Unreal, stoked with the 38, although it was a bit slow...none the less it is 38 more than I normally would get.
Stoked with the 8 wickets and motm to boot. Well bowled Adam, too.

Not a bad game for yourself either Mr Fuller :P

cricketboy29

International Regular
Pleased with that, as daniel said hats off to collins and demeza great performance

Name: GN Nayak
Club: POS
Batting 1st (3): 34 (68) - out to D Mohammed
Bowling 1st (5): 18-4-57-1
Batting 2nd (3): 101 (196) - out to D Mohammed
Bowling 2nd (5): 12-2-50-0
MoM?: N
Scores: POS 237 and 495/8 dec. beat SF 282 and 314 by 136 runs

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some stats. If there are significant errors, let me know please. The only stats which must be 100% correct are FC and List-A stats (Australia and England), so unless there's a sizeable mistake with your stats, just bear with me please. If it affects your improvement or otherwise at the end of Club Cricket, I'll have a look at it.

Attachments

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
im delighted with my off season performances so far, well actually im shocked more than anything!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am happy with a 4D batting average of 21.73 and bowling average of 15.62.
Am not that pleased with an OD batting average of 6, although my bowling average (22) is good enough.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Well, I'm good but not great. And I'd be happy to build on this solid off-season for whichever team I play for this year.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
:laugh: Very surprised with my stats, pretty good considering my last few games have been pretty poor and that the Yorkers have been struggling. The best thing has to be my OD bowling, which I`m not normally strong with. Extremely pleased. Keep it up Nick, you`re owning me! :D

Cheers Liam. :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Some stats. If there are significant errors, let me know please. The only stats which must be 100% correct are FC and List-A stats (Australia and England), so unless there's a sizeable mistake with your stats, just bear with me please. If it affects your improvement or otherwise at the end of Club Cricket, I'll have a look at it.
Mine are 100% spot on (and not too bad a set of numbers either :D) - how long to go this season?