• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket 8-9 Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
new_age_ar said:
Hey Liam thanks for giving us a spot, i was wondering if it was possible to switch to Excelsior and play with my cus' Tharmi and take one of the batting spots at the club. There is three guys ATM at Voorburg, which is quite a lot and i don't want to take too many spots away from the young dutch kids at Voorburg. I gather i wont get much of a chance to keep their cus they have a former Dutch International keeper as captain, but that ok if i get to open the batting. What do you think, is it possible to change or are we locked in.
Done. :)

T Mamesh - Excelsior'20

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Done. :)

T Mamesh - Excelsior'20
Oh well i guess that is one easy wicket i will miss out on :p. Nah it should be fun playing with my cus and aganist the other CW players in Holland especially the other CW Blue players Cribb and Fuller.

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
I see NY's batting contingent is already full up! Would have been nice if players from previous seasons got priority to re-sign as I looked forward to joining the ol' team, but I guess I just wasn't online fast enough. Hmm. Guess I'll try for Port o' Spain.

Name: Daniel Towns
Club of application: Port of Spain unless Dauth or Gray want to consider themselves pace bowlers. ;)
Email: loony_bob@yahoo.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Improved batting in the opening position for OD and the #4-6 position for FC. Also, a few overs in order to work on my bowling would be nice, particularly in OD (not too bothered about FC) during the middle-stages (as with your general part-time spinnner).

masterblaster

International Captain
Sudeep said:
Ah ha, heading to Atlanta myself. As I said before, disheartened to be not able to join WA, but then again, I'll be going to a place that I love as much, if not more. Although, I wonder what happend to my diary now... :blink:
Dont worry mate, you have Duckworth Ronchi playing alongside you. So the title of 'Me, Myself and Ronchi' still stands!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!! I'm joining Dave again!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Very happy to have my 'A' tour buddies David Keasley (who's also coming back to San Fernando after last off-season), my good friend Nath Hoy and favourite half-Japanese homie Kenny Dobson.
Just wondering what Liam Camps and Gareth Gooljar are planning on doing now?...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Cloete said:
Anyway I'm delighted to return to Queensland. Hopefully I can work on my batting and also bowl a few overs (I'm aiming to be the number 1 spinner, ahead of Haurtiz :p).
I fear for Queensland's spin attack.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Dave RIchards
princes town PIRATES
dave.p.richards at btinternet.com
Intentions: looking to work on my bowling, specifically in the strike rate area, im happy with my economy but i don't bowl enough wikcet taking balls. Batting, just looking to keep imporviing and maybe add another ton like the one last year. Would like to make myself a viable option in OD cricket

Simon

the NSW batting line up will look pretty formidable, Jaques, Thornley, Fitzsimmons, Clarke, Haddin, we are a real shot imo....

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
steds said:
WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!! I'm joining Dave again!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Very happy to have my 'A' tour buddies David Keasley (who's also coming back to San Fernando after last off-season), my good friend Nath Hoy and favourite half-Japanese homie Kenny Dobson.
Just wondering what Liam Camps and Gareth Gooljar are planning on doing now?...
Same back at you buddy, but i enforce one rule on all teammates...

Thou shalt not drink...(later then 12pm sunday :happy: )

Can't wait for the games to kick off!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:
the NSW batting line up will look pretty formidable, Jaques, Thornley, Fitzsimmons, Clarke, Haddin, we are a real shot imo....

lol dont forget the other simon ;)

Simon

age_master said:
lol dont forget the other simon ;)
Kato yeh, how can i forget the captain?!?!
id be hoping at fullstrength the team (in batting order) would be
1 P Jaques
2 S Fitzsimmons
3 S Katich*
4 M Clarke
5 D Thornley
6 E Cowan
7 B Haddin+
8 B Lee
9 N Bracken
10 G McGrath
11 S MacGill

possibly Krezja come in for Cowan and Haddin to shift up to 6, depending on the conditions....

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
My NY team: (Highly Random)

1. J Gray+
2. C Bing*
3. R Dauth
4. M Anhatten
5. B Rooklyn
6. R Geller
7. R Green
8. M Geller
9.J Tribiani
10. P Boufet
11. L Island

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Name: Rob Malone
Club of application: NSW/marabella maroons (in that order)
Email: bugsssy@optusnet.com.au
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Im looking to improve my overall game especially the longer form, and already played one seaon with the blues i would like to keep that loyalty going, whilst also bowling as many overs as possible

Simon

bugssy said:
Name: Rob Malone
Club of application: NSW/marabella maroons (in that order)
Email: bugsssy@optusnet.com.au
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Im looking to improve my overall game especially the longer form, and already played one seaon with the blues i would like to keep that loyalty going, whilst also bowling as many overs as possible
u already missed out on NSW bugs, sorry mate...

Status
Not open for further replies.