• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XIV

cpr

International Coach
Next round probably not due up until about 11pm AEST.

And if you wanna complain, sim it yourself imo. Have a new appreciation for what these guys do.
Nah, just complaining because it shows an infallability in a member of the blacks team. Got to find a cheap shot somehow.

And Batting back at 4 like i whinged about, and failing, proving i'm just plain turd.

Borcich can **** off hogging the wickets though

oz_fan

International Regular
Unlucky not to get a win in that match. Happy with my first double century in any form. Incredible bowling from Borchich in his game as well.

99*

International Debutant
Wow, something must have happened during the second innings, all out for 44???? :huh:

And who ran me out on 191? :dry:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't like to complain because I know how tough of a job it is to run/schedule everything, but would it really be too much of an effort to just swap the OD/3D days over? It's really quite frustrating only playing ODers :(

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Not sure why you'd post it here then when he obviously hasn't addressed it despite it being brought up numerous times previously. Perhaps a, how you say, email?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Haha, Borc is a beast. If I were Nayak though I'd be in hiding.

lol@Gofftown match. Nice last wicket stand to get us home.

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
right whoever this Dunks **** is could you **** off you keep confusing me as i think it is myself