• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great Stuff Hawks!!!

Pleased to Get 6 wickets once again, need to take it up a step though if i want to play Dev League :)

bit dissappointed by my batting effort though... 4 & 0 :(

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sharks doing much better this season, after our excellent showing last year (about 3 wins) we have improved a lot... personally i put it down to the bowling of Andrew Cloete...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
happy with my tonne and a few wickets, even got my dev skipper out first ball.....sorry skipper but unfortunatley we got done .....

David

International 12th Man
Motivation at an all time low as illness hits the Grade Scorers camp, expect two, maybe three rounds tomorrow.