• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Blue Thread

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Way too inconsistent in FC and OD this season. Wouldn't be surprised if I'm the one dropped for Bowen next game. Need to up my game very soon.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Going to be working hard on my bowling in the nets. Had some great ODI bowling form in the early season but I've had a tough time in the dev league stuff.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So it looks like Demeza has retired from the game. We are going to miss him as he's been an awesome bowler and captain for ages.

Is anyone extremely keen to take over the captaincy? If not, I'll put my hand up. Either way we need a new captain or vice captain. So let us know.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Just happy to have the season up and running again. Be interesting to see which players ignored any fitness requirements over the break.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I've ended up going for this team. Any concerns?

1 Camps (5)
2 Fuller (2) (*)
3 Loganathan
4 Bowen
5 Langley Jnr (6)
6 Luffman
7 Crampton (+)
8 Cannon (7)
9 Robb (3)
10 Shah (4)
11 Sriram (1)

12th bat De Silva
12th bowl Hutchinson

Luffers

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I've ended up going for this team. Any concerns?

1 Camps (5)
2 Fuller (2) (*)
3 Loganathan
4 Bowen
5 Langley Jnr (6)
6 Luffman
7 Crampton (+)
8 Cannon (7)
9 Robb (3)
10 Shah (4)
11 Sriram (1)

12th bat De Silva
12th bowl Hutchinson
Is that for the FC? Cuz I've been gunning it at 3...