• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Good luck Hak in new role, very much deserved after all the years of service you gave to the club. I presume you guys will be naming OD captain, some time soon? :p
AFAIK Hak will be official skipper of both sides - if it is decided the team is better suited by him getting some valuable recuperation time then someone else will lead the side.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
^ You've been a decent OD player for more than half your career though. And you average in the mid30s...

Regarding Moerk, he's improved as an OD player in his time in England, but hasn't had the opportunity to show it in the Dev League. Maybe now he shall get that deserved chance.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Yesterday, Dave Watt announced his resignation of the captaincy to Reds management committee. The committee would like to thank Dave Watt for his efforts as captain and wish him well for his future with Reds and CW XI.

The committee would also like to announce Watt's successor as wicketkeeper-batsman Håkon Mørk, and wish the best of luck to Mr. Mørk
Cheers Tharmi, and fellow Redders.

Towards the latter part of last season I was barely getting a chance to get on here, and I can't see it improving for this coming season, it's only fair to hand it over to someone as capable as Hakon - he's clearly the best man for the job and will have the teams interests at heart.

As for the time being, I shall try to jump on here as often as possible, and keep taking poles with DK down the other end!

Heres to a good season for all, and I hope we can get our hands on the prize at the end :)

Last edited:

David

International 12th Man
Welcome to Red Callum. An excellent signing set to strengthen us in the batting and bowling department. Good times.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, massive signing there. Great to have you on board, Thommo - looking forward to playing alongside you.

Should be a good season - not completely up to date but if I'm not mistaken, many of our players had good club cricket stints. It bodes well...

David

International 12th Man
Rob.

*tips hat*

Just for the record you were incarcerated illegally by a draconian foreign government.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Has dobson signed on the dotted line yet? or is he likely to?

Also, seems there's going to be some gun batsmen in the draft!