• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Absolutely exquisite work against Black.

Considering dropping Amir for the next game though, in order to avoid his average heading south of 40. Really depressing second half of the season for him.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Seasons starting to turn my way at the end. Getting some wickets and runs are beginning to come more freely. Exodus to grade cricket certainly working in the longer form. Need a bit more time to settle down for OD cricket though.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmmm, don't mean to criticise, but I think you may have snuffed the selections there :p

Had bowled my best in a while in OD against Aust in the Final, and then had 2 decent limited overs performances in the T20s (different, but at least some form). Would have played Amir in FC, myself OD personally :p (he's no the one averagine 100+ 8|)

Anyways, looks positive heading into the FC final game :)

David

International 12th Man
**** yeah!

Excellent work guys, written off at the start of the season, to come back with this, priceless.