• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* All-Star Discussion and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
damn.:!( The all-star match and I played nearly my worst match all year. And to cap it off, we lose. Oh well...:(

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mr. Ponting said:
damn.:!( The all-star match and I played nearly my worst match all year. And to cap it off, we lose. Oh well...:(
You probably tried to hard to impress the crowd. :) But it's not supposed to be a competitive game. It's a friendly game. :) We played well and, if the game had been 5 days, we would have drawn it.

Top knock by Marc but ultimately we were undone by Saggers. However, with 51 wickets this season, we're not his only victims.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well done marc, good tonne buddy.

i am happy with my consistancy 51 and 87.

pretty good and age master a good knock down the bottom of the order.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Welcome one and all to the Season 2 All Star Game! We are set for a cracker of a game. The pitch is expect to support both the batsmen and the bowlers, so there will be something in it for everyone.

Now, ladies and gents, a loud round of applause for your Season 2 All Star XI....

Martin Van Jaarsveld and Dewald Pretorius of South Africa A.
Shiv S Das and L Balaji of India A.
Sylvester Joseph of West Indies A.
James Troughton and Chris Tremlett of England A.
Simon Katich, Michael Clarke, Brad Haddin and Nathan Hauritz of Australia A.

Well, Umpire Money has won the toss and has elected to field first and exploit whatever early movement there is in this pitch.

The CW Devs are as follows....

Mr Ponting
Bugssy
Rik
Marc71178
Mr Mxyzptlk
Age Master
Eyes_Only +
R_Powell_fan
Master Blaster
Umpire Money *
Chris Hinton

Here's All Star Mr. Ponting running in to bowl to Van Jaarsveld...

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.