• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rookie Signings

pasag

RTDAS
Goughy, please stop the whining until after the draft is finished. It's just a game, for crying out loud, and there's no point throwing more spanners into the works.

I put you on notice before, so I will again, the world is clearly out to get you. 8-)
Why should he? He's making the game much more realistic and fair and all this debate and arguing has made Dev League 10 times more interesting recently, for me anyways.

Cloete

International Captain
This is very disappointing,. Whether it could or couldn't have been avoided, Goughy makes some excellent points.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Well maybe you should address Goughy with that, because Andy said Goughy makes "some" good points. Unless you can see some lines in the post that I can't.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think so. I think (most of) Goughy's points were that no rules have been broken because they've been defined/changed as they've gone along.
But essentially that'd be the CWBCC using our power to break the rules "legally". And I'd like to see where that's been done.