• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Loan Thread

Dydl

International Debutant
age_master said:
Unfortunately Blue only had 10 players left standing. Green has agreed to loan Dubb-Lynch to Blue
No problem. I'll be glad to get some game-time.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
steds said:
Could sub in a random from Grade.
Bloody under-rated point for mine. Why can`t the Grade players who aren`t a member of the forum be selected? Surely they could be divided up? I don`t mind the idea also of non-active members just playing Grade, and randoms from Grade who perform well being up for selection for a Dev. League side. Surely this would encourage members to post more regularly, and increase the usefullness of the Grade system. Loaning players from other clubs seems very impractical for mine.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Just a note, when the U-19s go out, the Colts will have 0 keepers, and Green will have 3 + Garven.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Jamee999 said:
Just a note, when the U-19s go out, the Colts will have 0 keepers, and Green will have 3 + Garven.
Reds have been like that during the Tests. Used Dobson.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Blue only have one keeper in the squad to start with, used Pete when Crampton was away.... a nd now loaning another.

Shh

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Jamee999 said:

Last time I checked, Burkey and I are too old for U/19's!

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Jamee999 said:
maybe green should loan Darren once his loan finishes with Blue...