• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
The CWBCC has decided upon the following pecking order for rookie signings this season:

1. CW Green
2. CW Colts
3. CW Black
4. CW Blue
5. CW Red

The ranking is based on squad size first and season (XII) finish second.
Seeing as we have first pick, Green would be interested in signing Scotty
Green really could use the batting.
Green are probably last on the order after picking up Scotty.

Loony BoB

International Captain
I've always seen "pecking order" as "pick from the options", not "take the first one or go down to the bottom".

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not our official response as of yet. Need confirmation if we are to pass on Raftery do we still stay at the top of the list for Fitzsimmons?
You're allowed to pass without dropping down the order. As Towns said, you can essentially pick from the options.

cpr

International Coach
Think i kept the stats the same. Anyone need a crappy alround spinner. Good for a few games on a turning wicket (and decent enough aggression to make me a potentially handy no 7). Can field n all ;)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Forum Name: andruid
Name: Andy E. K. Maina
Lower order batsman/Right-arm MF
Bat: 10
SR: 35
Bowl: 30 (would be adjusted to 34 normally, but I'm hoping people approve the average being left at 30...thoughts?)
Econ: 3.50
Field: 15

Welcome to the league.