• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Signup Announcements/Introductions

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Casson said:
Don't know if this is the place, but I recall I had an amazing run before I went to Japan last year. Any chance of getting back in the Dev League? I'm sure my stats are still around.
Anything coming from this?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
James90 said:
Anything coming from this?
He was signed to Blue and has played the match against Colts... which has been simmed and will be posted when I wake up. A very close match and Armstrong definitely made an impact. Wright killed us though.

oz_fan

International Regular
If I'm not signed to any team do I just get assigned to one or do I have to wait till next season?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Loony BoB said:
You'll get assigned to one after you sign up using the form. It'll get detailed in this thread.
What do you call this?

It look like none of teams are looking for all rounders ATM or they all missed this. BTW its Red turn, but i think he should get assigned to grade cricket ASAP so he gets some games.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
chaminda_00 said:
What do you call this?

Its like none of teams are looking for all rounders ATM or they all missed this.
His first post in CW XI forums was 30 minutes ago. We can't sign inactive players.

(Yes, it should be spelled out clearer that you actually have to indicate interest on the forums.)

Anyway, Red have first pick. Followed by Green and Colts

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Colts also going to decline (Mister Wright has already told me we're going to decline, and he isn't online, so...)

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Samuel_Vimes said:
His first post in CW XI forums was 30 minutes ago. We can't sign inactive players.

(Yes, it should be spelled out clearer that you actually have to indicate interest on the forums.)

Anyway, Red have first pick. Followed by Green and Colts
Is that what claimed Percy Esnouf?