• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
burkey_1988 said:
Feel I was a bit unlucky not to win this tbh.

Well done to all award winners though, shower yourselves in glory and use them as ammunition to put down other posters.
Is there something I don't get? You did win it...:unsure:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
And CW Green has had glory days in the past. The Colts have never won anything. It's all about the challenge IMO.

I would agree with that, though i wouldn't rule green out of a couple of signings for next season either.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Logic says we should be the Stallions now that we've grown up, but some other CWLand side already has that name. Would have to be Mustangs. Colours are boring, people! Just because the other teams have boring names doesn't mean we have to.

But yeah, way old news now, pointless trying to bring it up for the 50th time.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
stoked to win so much awards in my 1st season at the colts!
the main reason that I preformed so well is because it was such a great team, we didnt win much, but the matches that we won, we were stoked with the win, we performed as a team and because of that everyone enjoyed they're cricket!
next year will be way diffrent with the new signings, none the less even more great fun!
GO COLTS!

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Loony BoB said:
Logic says we should be the Stallions now that we've grown up, but some other CWLand side already has that name. Would have to be Mustangs. Colours are boring, people! Just because the other teams have boring names doesn't mean we have to.

But yeah, way old news now, pointless trying to bring it up for the 50th time.
Hmmm, with Bharat here, maybe we should be the Geldings. :ph34r:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Oh yeah - have to echo Trav's thoughts, that was indeed a great post, Jack. :) Thanks for doing what some others were too busy/lazy to do (ie, me)!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Colts wish to announce they are releasing DJ Comley and MJ Pitt and will not be offering them contracts for season XII. Comley and Pitt have been fine servents of the Colts, and we wish them all the best for their playing futures.

The Colts management would also like to know which Colts players will be returning to the Club for season XII. Please, post if you are staying on for next season or joining the Colts for next season. Once a player is posted and the list updated in this post you will be awarded a contract for Season XII.

Colts Season XII Contracted Players:

KS Wright
DP Towns
TV Weber
S Jasotharan
MW Wilson
SG Fitzsimmons
JP McNamara
GM Thomas
AS Das
DK Rai
SJ Burke
JB Malthus-Howell

Last edited by a moderator:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
I will most definitely stay at the Colts, enjoyed my first season here, and hope to get a few more under my belt, love it overhere.