• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Majin

International Debutant
I'm sure I'll manage to sink a few for the Colts before the season starts. :cool:

Also, 2000 posts for us now. :}

Edit: Also, once Rodgie gets his act sorted out, I'll do an article for that thing if no one else can be arsed. I suppose I should put my Journalism training into use somehow :ph34r:

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm sure I'll manage to sink a few for the Colts before the season starts. :cool:

Also, 2000 posts for us now. :}

Edit: Also, once Rodgie gets his act sorted out, I'll do an article for that thing if no one else can be arsed. I suppose I should put my Journalism training into use somehow :ph34r:
Sounds good :)

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm letting all Colts players know that I will have very limited internet access, if at all over the coming 4 to 5 weeks. Therefore Daniel and Jack will be doing most of the dirty work for the Colts, and if you don't see me round it isn't because I'm not involved or don't care.

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
I'm letting all Colts players know that I will have very limited internet access, if at all over the coming 4 to 5 weeks. Therefore Daniel and Jack will be doing most of the dirty work for the Colts, and if you don't see me round it isn't because I'm not involved or don't care.
Have fun Dan and Jack :naughty:

Majin

International Debutant
Guttedball.

I guess this means we'll need to pinch a Wicketkeeper rookie this season? That opener chappy looked quite good, too.

Off course, we could always offer to fix the blue salary cap issue by loaning Pete Young for a season...:ph34r:

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Hey, there's always me! I haven't hit the gloves since.... 2nd match was it?

Then again, a backup would be nice

Majin

International Debutant
Just thought it'd be most appropriate for me to make post number 1000 in here, seeing as Dev League is like 95% of my reason for showing up to CW. :ph34r:

Loony BoB

International Captain
A big welcome to Will "Shaggy Alfresco" Kerr to the squad, this should mean our batting lineup will be complete even during a test/ODI series. :) Hoping for big things, mate. :D

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Welcome the Shaggy Dog! lol sorry, I just felt like it, I hope you do well

Err, what exactly do you do?