• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CWBCC Weekly Times

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
AUST_HiTMaN said:
As Hak said, he's on tour with the XI therefore unlikely to play a FC game this week! If you notice I left a couple of FC milestones out for the players on tour.
It's not like it won't take me the best part of the season to get there, anyway.. ;)

Loony BoB

International Captain
AUST_HiTMaN said:
As Hak said, he's on tour with the XI therefore unlikely to play a FC game this week! If you notice I left a couple of FC milestones out for the players on tour.
Yup! Like my up and coming milestone - first Dev League wicket! :D Hehe.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
No, it's a weekly. Not a weekender ;)

Keep an eye out for our exclusive interview with CW XI VC and CW Black Captain - Neil Pickup.

Also included in this weeks edition is the Dev League Results Wrap, a VB Series Wrap, Coming Milestones and many more goodies. On stands tomorrow!

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Dave, I'm back from camp now and I'll be on MSN tonight to (hopefully) chat to you about next week's issue.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
kears_falcon_9 said:
You no how u guys do comin milestones? will u be mentioning that they made the milestones in the following issue?
Wait and see!

But in all seriousness yes, the milestones will be larger and more ellaborated than last editions.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
CWBCC Weekly 2nd Edition

Well, here it is. 2nd Edition of the CWBCC Times. It's an extra large one this week, so it should keep you people busy for 5mins!

Note: All statistics and reports were accurate at the time of writing.

Attachments

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Neil Pickup Interview said:
It's down to both the youngsters to throw themselves fully into the team environment (Xavier Rose, I'm looking in your direction) and the senior pros to help in whatever ways they can.
I'll certainly try my best to do that.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Always a good read, some interesting thoughts there by Neil, some which I definitely agree with and some which I obviously don't. :p

And yeah, Blue, you can't have him, Rob's OURS. :D Mwahahaha. Looking forward to the next edition already :)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Nice bright cheerful logo. It actually looks like a very serious and yet ***y newspaper. Love it. Good stuff!