• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

29th Match - New Zealand v West Indies

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

thundaboult

International Debutant
Jeez...Williamson's strike rate isn't something to boast about at all this world cup. Not his fault, he's had to play to a particular situation. Munro and gup just don't like staying out there much aside the first game.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why don't WI pick Alzarri Joseph? He looked quality in Tests.. beautiful action as well.

Borges

International Regular
I think King Kane and Baron Ross have played vert well; denying wickets, waiting for the West Indian spirit to start drooping.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Mildly bewildered by the cricinfo comments saying they’re going slow here. They’ve been going at a smidge under six an over since the tenth.

Jezroy

State Captain
Seriously though. How long can they keep up the Munro thing? I know Guptill hasn’t been up to much, but at least he’s got a track record of turning it around even when he looks right out of form. Plus just a great ODI record.

Got to try Nicholls, or open with Kane? May as well.

Yes his strike rate has been low for the tournament, but the guy’s has to carry this team.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah if they want 350 they should probably start motoring now. Of course theyl probably wait til they get their tons before really blasting it. Kinda annoys me that part of batting