• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Predictions

halba

International 12th Man
Last edited:

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SA aren't significantly ahead of Pak or WI. All 3 would be competing for the 4th spot and would depend heavily on 2-3 key players in doing so.

Qudi kkr

Cricket Spectator
I Think the Asian team will win the coming ICC World Cup 2019. More chances of Pakistan and India. Pakistan is favriote because their bowlers are performing very well on England pitches. mrcrickethighlights.com

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I Think the Asian team will win the coming ICC World Cup 2019. More chances of Pakistan and India. Pakistan is favriote because their bowlers are performing very well on England pitches. mrcrickethighlights.com
Oh wow they're evolving

smash84

The Tiger King
australia will be knocked out early with multiple losses. Same goes with windies and pakistan and sri lankans. all of these wont win many games vs the top 4 teams

Semi finalists or top 4 teams.

1) INDIA
2) ENGLAND
3) NEW ZEALAND
4) SOUTH AFRICA

winner: INDIA

man of tournament : Jasprit Bumrah.
I don't know which south africa you are watching, but this has to be the weakest ever SA going into a world cup.

The other 3 I agree with

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Australia is almost certain to miss out on the knockout stage... But you just never know with Australia and world cups. Warner and Smith coming back could be huge

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Australia to win the whole damn thing with Warner and Smith hitting hundreds in the final.

stephen

Australia is almost certain to miss out on the knockout stage... But you just never know with Australia and world cups. Warner and Smith coming back could be huge
We're going into the world cup with massive question marks over the form of our top 3 batsmen - Warner, Finch and Smith. It's going to be a monumental task for us to make the semis.

mr_mister

We're going into the world cup with massive question marks over the form of our top 3 batsmen - Warner, Finch and Smith. It's going to be a monumental task for us to make the semis.
I thought we didn't stand that great a chance in 2015 and we cantered home

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
All that recent ODI results have told me is that WI have joined the pack of competitive mid-tier teams, and will likely be scrapping over two semi final spots with NZ, Aus, SA & Pakistan.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
This WI team strikes me as highly unpredictable, probably end up winning games they are expected to lose and losing games they should win. Whatever they do it is unlikely to be dull, that's for sure