• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Webpage

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Yeah looks great mate. Congrats on a job well done:) Still a fair bit to go of course, but well on the way.

Can I make the suggestion that most stuff gets posted on the website? Otherwise your work will be in vain as nobody will visit it they will only look at the forum...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i get erroir messages when i try to look at certain things, pages, you aware of this buddy

by the way good work.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
i get erroir messages when i try to look at certain things, pages, you aware of this buddy
the only error messages that should occur is for scorecards and averages link..

anymore than that buggs?

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Can I make the suggestion that most stuff gets posted on the website? Otherwise your work will be in vain as nobody will visit it they will only look at the forum...
yeh that will be there ofcourse.. there will be hopefully a good amount of stuff on the site that will not be on the forums so people have to constantly visit it to check it.. otherwise work will go in vain as you said..

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Eventually I hope to have all CW XI tours archived on the website. Currently I'm working on getting that stuff done to give to Reuben for uploading.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
**Major Breakthrough Made**

Haha im very very excited at the major breakthrough i have made learning more html codes etc.. getting back into my coding groove.. and when i make the next big update very shortly im pretty sure it will excite most of you here aswell.. Suprise.. Suprise...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
ur a champ reuben!! you and liam should win a donkey each for your efforts.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nnanden said:
ur a champ reuben!! you and liam should win a donkey each for your efforts.
The website is just about entirely Reuben's work, so don't give me any praise for it. Reuben deserves it all. :)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
The website is just about entirely Reuben's work, so don't give me any praise for it. Reuben deserves it all. :)
what do you expect me to do with this spare donkey?!? :p

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
it appears i now own a donkey called cheese... score!!
webpage. get. me. good.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
The website is just about entirely Reuben's work, so don't give me any praise for it. Reuben deserves it all.
Yeh but liam deserves the donkey aswell for all his constant efforts along with on the dev league and being a top notch Co-chairman and bruddha on the board..

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
lord_of_darkness said:
Yeh but liam deserves the donkey aswell for all his constant efforts along with on the dev league and being a top notch Co-chairman and bruddha on the board..
sorry, theres not way hes getting my cheesey... you had your chance liam! you had your chance!!!!

yes... fine, my gorilla will have to go. chimp, meet liam.