• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Webpage

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is there anyone with webpage design experiene who will be able to at least get the site up and running, if not maintain it? Personally, the site is not my top priority, but if the general public are pushing for it, it would be good to sort one.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
marc71178 said:
Is it appropriate for someone under suspension to be holding any position of authority?
Well he's not been granted the rights to make the official site as yet and also, it's not really a position as authority as he would do exactly as instructed by the CWBCC. I repeat, however, he's not been approved as yet. We'll wait to see what Neil and others have to offer and compare them for the best.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
hahah i'd laugh if cricinfo wanted to sue us for copy right. we'd get in this huge media thing and all the stars would be interviewed like Gilchrist and that then they might come interview some of us CW XI players...
then they'd interview Liam and Malcolm Speed

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Hey members of CW Cricket. Most of the basic webpage layout done and more..all i need is to put in information..captains of the the various teams could you please send me weekly news/information to convey for your Dev team to reuben@globe.net.nz so i can put it up in your various team section..Also please continue posting suggestions and information to put on the webpage on the Cricketweb XI forum under the webpage topic. Sorry for the errors that are still there, i know about some of it and will fix it.

Visit it at http://www.cricketweb.net/cwbcc/index.html

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Good job there Reuben :)

Wee suggestion though: a link to Liam's presentations thread (or, alternatively, that you could read each player's presentation on the site), would be nice.