• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW XI in South Africa

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Easily my worst season, tbf. I guess you see it as a positive in that I struggled for form most of the season and was still able to score runs, even if it was in 1 innings. But Kearsley will keep playing anyway.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Buddhmaster said:
Easily my worst season, tbf. I guess you see it as a positive in that I struggled for form most of the season and was still able to score runs, even if it was in 1 innings. But Kearsley will keep playing anyway.
What makes you so sure your the next in line when it comes to middle order batsmen. ;)

ash chaulk

International Captain
Samuel_Vimes said:
:yawn: Batfest.

Plus we'd have to go through six ODIs first.

Oh well, I'm not moaning too much, there's a five-Test humdinger in store. :)
your welcome to your opinion but heres mine... test match cricket sucks

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Buddhmaster said:
Liam said it to some guys in a live sim, and it was passed on to me.
Did I? I don't think so. What I did say was that the only thing keeping you out of international consideration is your attitude. That says nothing about where you are in the pecking order.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
kears_falcon_9 said:
Yer Luffy that was in the Dev League, and we got one of the best ODI teams in the world, even though you did have a really solid debut season it would be doubtful that you would make the team. Normally rookies spend atleast 2 seasons playing devleague before they get a shot at the national team.

But hey good luck to you, you never know, they just might pull a few younger guys into the team.
I made it my rookie season.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
TBF Xavier, you only made it because CW needed a poster boy in order to attract more female spectators to their international fixtures.

Simon

As always it would be nice to get another call up, i wont be holding my breath waiting though...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Given the gruelling prospect of 5 Tests away from home, the CW XI will travel with a 16-man squad. The squad will be named over the course of the next week.

Dravid

International Captain
Will the squad be the same as the YODI for the YTEST or will there be a different squad named?