• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe in CWLand

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I will not be available for this series as I do not feel it should be played.

I fail to see how the ICC can force us to play them in a series again so soon when as pointed out other sides are yet to visit.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
I am always available to serve my country, though i would hope the selectors didn't get that desparate ;)

PY

International Coach
Even though I've retired from ODIs, I'm declaring myself unavailable for selection as a point of principle.

Bit of cap grabbing going on IMO. :no:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
PY said:
Bit of cap grabbing going on IMO. :no:
I think it unfair to claim that players are choosing to play against Zimbabwe just to get a ODI cap, im sure they all have their own reasons for choosing to player. Just as you and others have your reason to choose not to play. Im sure they all respect your decision not to play and you should respect their decision.

PY

International Coach
chaminda_00 said:
I think it unfair to claim that players are choosing to play against Zimbabwe just to get a ODI cap, im sure they all have their own reasons for choosing to player. Just as you and others have your reason to choose not to play. Im sure they all respect your decision not to play and you should respect their decision.
It was partially tongue in cheek but not clear so guess your post makes a fair point.

Who says I don't respect their choice? I can't stop them from doing it so it's all a bit academic but I've said my piece and I won't say anything more.

cbuts

International Debutant
thats why i think we should be only asking players to state whether they are not avaliable.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Should be a good series, and if im unlikely selected i'd be glad to represent CW.