• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb Football Pre-season Cup Discussion and Results

Dravid

International Captain
I'm so upset in my performace..should have got a goal. Well we are in the finals and thats all that matters. Keep it up Furys and win the thing!

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
CARN THE FURY!!!!

Promising signs that we managed to get so many shots on goal, dissappointing though that i couldn't score with so many chances. Top Keeping Kyle, just don't do it again :p

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
dontcloseyoureyes said:
It's already the 6th, how can the 5th and 6th playoff be on the 5th?
My mistake, forgot to change the dates cause we were a little behind schedule..

Fixed now...

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
lord_of_darkness said:
Tarick you better not party around town in Stallion city..
nothing personal mate :p
just let myself go there, shouldnt have taken those aggression pills. :p

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Unlucky Fury. A pretty dominant performance there. What an effort by Wright to save his team.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pleased with my preseason form and looking forward to a good season for Island Swell. And good to see Hutchinson and Goughy in good form too.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hopefully we can get a win and finish a credible 3rd. Have to save a few more though.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Blewy said:
Next Fixtures

5th and 6th Playoff
Nov 7 - Southern Stallions vs Northern Power

3rd and 4th Playoff
Nov 8 - Western Dynamo vs Central United

Final
Nov 9 - Island Swell vs East Coast Fury
Awaiting Teamsheets for the Stallions and the Power so i can run todays game...

Also reminder to the Dynamo and United Captains for you to get your teamsheets in for 2morrows games..

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Still waiting on the Stallions teamsheet.. Kyle or someone from the Stallions can you get a teamsheet in... Its late...