• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Northside Power Thread **

cometer

State Regular
Disappointing loss there guys, we tried hard but weren't able to scrape over the line. Going to be interesting in round 8.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Alright first of all congrats to Blake and Andy for their call up the national team, both well deserved.

The last two game we have continued to show improvements, but the supply to the forwards is still lacking and our possession is still slightly down. We did get a couple red cards two games ago, but our foul rate and cards is decreasing. We just need to improve the supply and possession rate and i think we will be very hard to beat. Our youngsters are improving a lot through training (finally) which is good to see.

The last couple games Andy and Blake have been great as always, but i'll really happy with the form of Paddy and Pete, hopefully they continue their good form.

With four players out we have been left to the bear playing resources, but i think we got a pretty good side out on the field:

GK Yuri_Tushinov
DF T_Loganathan (c)
DF Pete_Young
DF Anton_Velasco
DF Petko_Kirilov
DM Paddy_Gundry
MF Ezequiel
MF Soren_Ernst
FW Thamba_Mamesh
FW David_Comley (vc)
AM M_Reddlapalli

GK Hans_Rickler
DF Luis_Silva
DM Josip_Vrkic
FW Carlos_Acuna
FW Orjan_Hjelde

Good luck to David who takes over as vice captain with Andy away on national duty. I really hope Yuri can put on a Blake-espe performance in goal.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Probably not they are meant to be simmed today/tonight, i doubt you will be added to the database in time. Might re-send the tactics anyway with you in the team, see what happens.

I need you to choice a squad number for me, so far these have been chosen:

1. B Donald
2. P Young
4. T Demeza
5. X Rose
6. T Loganathan
10. A Cloete
11. M Reddlapalli
13. D Comley
33. P Gundry
38. T Mamesh

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Alright boys we're back to full strength, barring any injuries to our internationals. With the addition of Justin we have an eleven CW players in the starting XI. The 4-1-2-1-2 has worked ok so we'll continue with it for the time being. So this is likely to be the starting XI.

GK: 1. B Donald
DF: 2. P Young
DF: 4. T Demeza
DF: 5. X Rose
DF: 6. T Loganathan
DM: 33. P Gundry
MF: 10. A Cloete
MF: 8. J Rodgie
AM: 11. M Reddlapalli
ST: 13. D Comley
ST: 38. T Mamesh

With the form of Spainish midfielder Ezequiel his expected to play a large part in the game off the bench.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Alright boys we're back to full strength, barring any injuries to our internationals. With the addition of Justin we have an eleven CW players in the starting XI. The 4-1-2-1-2 has worked ok so we'll continue with it for the time being. So this is likely to be the starting XI.

GK: 1. B Donald
DF: 2. P Young
DF: 4. T Demeza
DF: 5. X Rose
DF: 6. T Loganathan
DM: 33. P Gundry
MF: 10. A Cloete
MF: 8. J Rodgie
AM: 11. M Reddlapalli
ST: 13. D Comley
ST: 38. T Mamesh

With the form of Spainish midfielder Ezequiel his expected to play a large part in the game off the bench.
Looks decent .... even if I have cemented a spot in the back four :)

cometer

State Regular
looks very promising. Sorry to all for my inability to find the net and I'll keep working to try and turn my accuracy around.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Squads Announcement

GK Blake_Donald
DF Trav_Demeza
DF T_Loganathan (c)
DF Pete_Young
DF Xavier_Rose
DM Paddy_Gundry
MF Andy_Cloete (vc)
MF Justin_Rodgie
AM M_Reddlapalli
FW Thamba_Mamesh
FW David_Comley

GK Yuri_Tushinov
DF Petko_Kirilov
DF Anton_Velasco
MF Ezequiel
FW Orjan_Hjelde

Good luck to Justin who is making his debut

Also i just sent an email to the management team, will try and send one before each game in the future.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Good luck fellaz, especially to Justin as he makes his debut.

Blake will be the key for this match imo.

cometer

State Regular
Yeh. I'm in need of a few goals myself. Have had all these shots lately but haven't been able to find the back of the net. Definately need to start converting some chances. Good luck to the team and let's get our season back on track.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Updated Power Data..

Tharmi, Can you please ensure you check the players names if you do the sheet manually, i had to change a couple last round cause they weren't right...

Attachments

Travis_Teh

International Regular
My passing and shooting have been in the 700's for so long now hehe, never going to get any improvements :(

Hrm, two defenders down again now ...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Pete and myself seem to get a lot of passes away from defense and Xavier had an assist last game, so i think Trav your just going to have to up your game.

Alright with two players out who should be bring in for the Stallions? Should we keep playing the 4-1-2-1-2 with Kirilov and Velasco coming in as a striaght or should be try something fansy and play a 3-2-3-2 with Manju dropping back to DM and Ezequiel coming into a three man central midfield.