• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Southern Stallions Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Sign in thread for Season 2 Here

Stallion Players Currently signed up

Kyle Wright
Jack McNamara
Daniel Towns
Kexing Su
Rhys Williams
Chaulk

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Season 2 Squad

- After aging and progession
- After points re-alignment
- Before Rookies and Draft picks

Squad for merged Stallions and Dynamo squad

Attachments

Loony BoB

International Captain
'sup Dan.

EDIT: With just three defenders, it would be best if we bring in Heath Davis Speed I reckon.

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Why did we sign a midfielder when we only have three defenders with over 10 in tackle but have something like five midfielders with passing over 10? Hope we can get another defender in or else other teams will run circles around us, even if our main three defenders are freaking awesome. ;)

Loony BoB

International Captain
I reckon that would make all previous discussion incomprehensible so I'd rather we just close one thread and rename the other, or close both and make a completely new thread.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I reckon that would make all previous discussion incomprehensible so I'd rather we just close one thread and rename the other, or close both and make a completely new thread.
Yeah, I think close both and open a new one with the new team name.

First post will have a link to the old Team threads

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.