• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL East Coast Fury Thread **

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blewy said:
Yeah im happy...

Good work Mr Clapham...
Cheers :) :cool:

I figure the Honor of revealing the Kit's should go to the Captain... did you want me to send anything through to you to do so... or is what i've posted good enough ??

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Clapo said:
Cheers :) :cool:

I figure the Honor of revealing the Kit's should go to the Captain... did you want me to send anything through to you to do so... or is what i've posted good enough ??
I will put together something in the next couple of days, unless you already have something done.. If so send it through to me...

Johnners

Looks as if you've got enough on your hands with Pre-Season tournament testing... did you want me or another squad member to write up something for Kit announcements to ease the burden there cap'n ?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Clapo said:
Looks as if you've got enough on your hands with Pre-Season tournament testing... did you want me or another squad member to write up something for Kit announcements to ease the burden there cap'n ?
If you want mate...

At the moment its not a priority with trying to get everything with the sim and running of the comp worked out...

Johnners

Sorry, won't be able to get it done this w/e, as i'm trying to write a speech for me brothers wedding tomorrow, forgot at the time.... anyone else able to write something up?

sorry guys

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
East Coast Fury Squad

Brendon Goff (C) - #8
Simon Fitzsimmons (VC) - #2
Ryan Dunn - #81
David Kearsley - #9
Nathan Hoy - #13
Ian Markus - #7
Chris Dwyer - #10
Nitin Dravid - #6
Kingsley Clapham - #4
Bjorn Hakkinon (FIN) - #1
Luisao (BRA) - #14
Paul O'Shannesy (IRE) - #3
Max Jones (USA) - #5
Stig Budtz (NOR) - #15
Jardel (BRA) - #16
Erik Iversen (NOR) - #21
Flavio Aiello (ITA) - #24
Erik de Cler (NED) - #11
Adilson (BRA) - #18
Hitsoshi Okada(JAP) - #15

Latest Side with removal of Costa and addition of Okada

Code:
			Dunn				

Kearsley		Goff ©		O'Shannesy		Okada	

Fitzsimmons (vc)				

Hoy				Markus	

Dravid			

Clapham				Dwyer

SUBS:
GK Bjon_Hakkinon
DF Max_Jones     
MF Jardel        
MF Erik_Iversen  
FW Erik_de_Cler

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
or why not settle half way and say the defence midfield is the strongest part...