• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where to buy....

hourn

U19 Cricketer
considering buying ICC, but just have a few questions.

1. 2002 is the latest game, but what is the latest update, I.e. is there one within say the last 12 months to make it a bit more realisitic??

2. can you only play with the English teams in ICC?? and not any other domestic teams?

3. if only English, is there a version where you can play as other domestic teams, and what is the latest data update for those??

and last but not least, where is the best place on the net that i can get it delivered to Australia. according to amazon.co.uk they don't deliver to Australia.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
1) No one has managed to decompile the editor to create an update :(

2) Yep, only england

3) Latest version of ACC is 2000, I think

4) Try the CricketWeb.net Online Store

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Neil Pickup said:
1) No one has managed to decompile the editor to create an update :(
With online play, there's a very good reason for that...

IIRC, not even the team that wrote it have access to a method of changing teams / players stats.

hourn

U19 Cricketer
cheers lads.

one last question, can you play it on XP??

On all the things I've seen it says 98/2000/ME but no mentioned of XP.....one would assume you could if you can play it on previous windows versions though......

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
from memory the only 2 which can't be played on XP are ICC and ACC...

ICC2, ICC 2000, ICC 2001, ICC 2002 are all XP compatible