• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stick cricket multiplayer (Players needed for tournament)

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
I made a mistake with the first one, and accidently started it with 2 players. :ph34r:

So far 3 have joined. Once we have 8, we'll get started. You play a 10 over all star slog and submit your score. The highest score between you and your opponent go through to the next round.
ok mate

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I wouldn't tell your opponent what you get, because they can keep playing until they've beaten your score and then submit it.
Don't think you can. I just played twice, and because my first score was better than Raghav's, the second time I played became my score for Round 2.

And I think I could see Raghav's score before I played my match.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Don't think you can. I just played twice, and because my first score was better than Raghav's, the second time I played became my score for Round 2.

And I think I could see Raghav's score before I played my match.
Yes.

zMario

Cricket Spectator
The game is already over
I keep getting kicked out of multiplayer :p

Apparently * is part of the filter, and if u use it twice, it kicks u out.

also, grass is apparently on the filter, and it kicks you out for that as well.

I said grpass (me misspelling) and then I said grass* to correct it, and then it decided to kick me out of the game :(

And I was winning, so watch out guys.

Captain Cricket

State Vice-Captain
I keep getting kicked out of multiplayer :p

Apparently * is part of the filter, and if u use it twice, it kicks u out.

also, grass is apparently on the filter, and it kicks you out for that as well.

I said grpass (me misspelling) and then I said grass* to correct it, and then it decided to kick me out of the game :(

And I was winning, so watch out guys.
Well why did you say grass?