• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best bowling figures?

Majin

International Debutant
In my first match i got 7 for 0 with Harbajahn, but that was against the US at slog mode level xD. Also when I was getting the Jim Laker pictures on Slog mode I got 10 for 0 with Wasim Akram :}. But at decent level, on County mode, I got 8-16 with Harmison and then 8-12 with Akram, both against Sri Lanka. I haven't tried it on test mode yet. Anyone who has know what it's like? Oh, and what are the best speeds you've got? Mine's been 103.6 mph with Shoaib.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
My best so far is 9-52 with Harmison in a test against the Aussies, bowling 95mph+ most of the time. Never got anyone over 100 though, highest is about 98.