• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Archived* Whatever you like....

Status
Not open for further replies.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Cloete said:
I've gone back to ICC2001 because I have a gun Surrey team in 2032. Anyway I have two absolute gun batsmen and the rest very good. But this is one of my gun batsman.
Let's play "Spot Cloete's favourite word" :p

Cloete

International Captain
steds said:
Let's play "Spot Cloete's favourite word" :p
It's a gun word! Don't pay me out for using it.. I'm a gun too! Your payouts aren't very gun. That's seriously not a very gun thing to do, wasting your time looking for a gun word that I don't even use often.

Gun!

Cloete

International Captain
age_master said:
OD? no chance

4d? aftre the winter tours your still so far behind my best its not funny :p
In one season I mean, only the summer. So the county matches and/or test. Bear in mind he only played 15 matches as well, most players would play 16.

So you've got 2000+ in one season? That's a pretty fair effort! You take the batting record and I'll take the bowling then :p

ash chaulk

International Captain
Cloete said:
It's a gun word! Don't pay me out for using it.. I'm a gun too! Your payouts aren't very gun. That's seriously not a very gun thing to do, wasting your time looking for a gun word that I don't even use often.

Gun!
my boss calls me gun lol

kof98

U19 12th Man
I have seen that happen quite a lot and once had to play Ireland in the final. For some reason the cpu teams always put up more of a fight in the knock out OD's than in the league.

squiz

U19 Debutant
My stars were missing because they were on international duty, but i still shouldnt lose to Scotland

pskov

International 12th Man
I just had Kevin Pietersen completley turn a 45-over game vs Warwickshire in our favour. Big deal you say, but he did it bowling!

He took a wicket in his first over for 8 runs, bowled maiden for his second and took four wickets in consecutive deliveries in his third! And I only put him on to bowl in an emergency because my first change seamer was clobbered for 46 runs off his first 6 overs....

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Funnily enough, he just took a handy 3-40 for me in an Ashes test, Katich, Gilchrist and Lee, when I was bowling him due to having 2 of my 4 frontline bowlers injured.

cpr

International Coach
well you think 'hmm, here comes a rubbish bowler, lets have a smack at him', hence the 8 runs.... then he flukes one in the right spot, and it gets you.....

4 in an over though, thats more of a joke batting side than joke bowler!!!

So yeah, its ok bringing them on to be hit about but grab a wicket..... but 5/8 figures are a bit excessive!!!

Still doesnt beat my 9 for with Tim Roberts........ in a test.......

Status
Not open for further replies.