• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is India's Finest Batsman?

Who Is India's Finest Batsman?

• Sehwag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chopra

• Dravid

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • Tendulkar

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • Laxman

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Ganguly

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Yuvraj

• Kaif

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Kambli

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

yaju

State Vice-Captain
Draviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid!

At the moment there are 5 votes, and all in favour of Dravid. Soon there will be 1 in favour of Ganguly by ReallyCrazy.

Langeveldt, you are getting better and better day by day.

Raj123

U19 Debutant
if you mean:

finest = all time great, then its obviously sachin
or
finest = better form in the last year or two, then its dravid

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Definitely Dravid. Tendulkar's a magnificent player, but every time I've watched India in trouble it's been Dravid who's the one standing tall while everyone else hides under the bed.

Whenever the kiwis play India I always feel we've got more chance of getting Sachin out cheaply.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
tooextracool said:
and why not?whos the best batsman on current form then? ponting?
I wasn't arguing against that. Dravid is hardly a country mile better then SRT. I agree Dravid is the best on current form, closely followed by Ponting, Kallis etc.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Thats incredible.. Loads more support for Dravid than Sachin.. Yet Sachin has always been so much more celebrated..