• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Favourite FIVE Cricketers

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mark Richardson
James Franklin
Brendon McCullum
Ross Taylor
Adam Gilchrist

Honourable mention - Glenn McGrath, Daryl Tuffey (when fit), Daniel Vettori, Stephen Fleming, Scott Styris, Ramnaresh Sarwan, Virender Sehwag.

Loony BoB

International Captain
New Zealand
1. Chris Cairns
2. Andre Adams
3. Shane Bond
4. Stephen Fleming
5. Nathan Astle

I'll have to consider taking out one of them fellas if Franklin becomes consistent, because I find the expression he has just after getting a wicket to be hilarious. It was pretty tough to pick between Richardson and those guys, mind you.

Global
1. Tino Best
2. Adam Gilchrist
3. Dwayne Smith
4. Lance Klusener
5. Shane Harmison.

Or was it Stephen Warne? Whatever it is, I love how he really shows his emotion when he bowls (particularly when he bowls badly), because it makes cricket that much better to watch. Real spirit (Best fits in with that too, now that I think about it).

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Neil, I would be interested in the reasoning behind your selection of AA & TT as your fav. players.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
As Chairman of the AAAS, I have no option but to select Ajit.

I like Taibu because of his attitude - he always seems positive and up for it, he's coped well with almighty responsibilities, and is for my money the best wicketkeeper in the world.

ReallyCrazy

Banned
Current :

1. Rahul Dravid/ Sachin (cant choose :()
2. Sourav Ganguly
3. Balaji
4. Brett Lee (only aust player i like)
5. Murali

All time favs:

1. Wasim Akram
2. Waqar Younis
3. Aravinda DeSilva

Last edited:

Sudeep

International Captain
ReallyCrazy said:
Current :

1. Rahul Dravid/ Sachin (cant choose :()
2. Sourav Ganguly
3. Balaji
4. Brett Lee (only aust player i like)
5. Murali

All time favs:

1. Wasim Akram
2. Waqar Younis
3. Aravinda DeSilva

Seriously? Balaji, among your favorite five?

ReallyCrazy

Banned
Sudeep said:
Seriously? Balaji, among your favorite five?
hehe yeah i know his name kinda stands out in that list but right now, he's really impressing me. I loved how he kept swatting shoaib and sami for sixes in pakistan (the broken bat was crazy). And while bowling, he never seemed to get tired and was always having that crooked grin all the time. lol

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
1. Trevor Gripper
2. Paul Collingwood
3. Akash Chopra
4. Mark Vermeulen
5. Omari Banks

Last edited: