• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"Born before Tests" draft

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Round 1 picks/order:
kingkallis: Imran Khan
Pothas: Muttiah Muralitharan
Fuller Pilch: WG Grace
Michaelf7777777: George Headley
ataraxia: Clyde Walcott
Teuton: Sydney Barnes
AndrewB: Aubrey Faulkner
AndyZaltzHair: Kumar Sangakkara
SillyCowCorner:
trundler: George Lohmann
Line and Length: Fred Spofforth
a massive zebra: Shakib Al Hasan
mr_mister: Fazal Mahmood

Round 2 order:
mr_mister: Aravinda de Silva
a massive zebra: Everton Weekes
Line and Length: Stewie Dempster
trundler: Frank Worrell
SillyCowCorner:
AndyZaltzHair:
AndrewB:
Teuton:
ataraxia:
Michaelf7777777:
Fuller Pilch:
Pothas:
kingkallis:

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
well its definitely mrs turn now. Amz picked at the same time as the list was posted so should be the only reason he's not there

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Poooooo. The first few got a massive advantage here.

I'll take George Lohmann.
Yep. I got very lucky. Making any sort of decent side with the restrictions and the amount of people playing is going to be really difficult though.

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Watch out for Pakistani players that seem to qualify by being born pre 16/10/1952 but were born inside India. Hanif Mohammad, Mushtaq Mohammad, Saeed Ahmed and Majid Khan were all on my list of possibles - but no longer.