• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Ireland in West Indies 2019/20

TestMatch

U19 Cricketer
Surprised that Lewis' ODI average is only 34, with 2 tons (including a mammoth 170-something vs England at the Oval). My memory of him always seems better than his stats.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Surprised that Lewis' ODI average is only 34, with 2 tons (including a mammoth 170-something vs England at the Oval). My memory of him always seems better than his stats.
He averaged 25 in his first 20 games and has 40 in his next 30, which might explain that a bit.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Romario Shepherd comes in at the expense of Keemo Paul. No Chase today, he is being replaced by Khary Pierre.

Tom Flint

International Regular
So good to see Joseph, I was worried he hadn't kicked on as much as expected but watching him live today he is definitely still the real deal

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
So good to see Joseph, I was worried he hadn't kicked on as much as expected but watching him live today he is definitely still the real deal
Yep he looks back to his best. He needs a run without injuries to really fulfil his potential

I don;t think we're on it in the field again today. I also really don't rate Pierre. I don't see enough upside.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep he looks back to his best. He needs a run without injuries to really fulfil his potential

I don;t think we're on it in the field again today. I also really don't rate Pierre. I don't see enough upside.
Alzarri already one of our best fast bowlers in a long, long time.

Khary Pierre I hope don't be Pollard's version of Ashley Nurse.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Pollard lol. I've always liked his technique felt he could have played the longer format more than someone like Russell

TestMatch

U19 Cricketer
Darren Sammy in the commentary box is a thing of joy.

Pooran looks so good. I hope he's fast-tracked onto the test team so we can look at him properly.

TheJammyTurtle

U19 Cricketer
Man this Windies team are such an exciting prospect under Pollard.Could do some great things in the next few years if they can get some decent spinners