• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2019/20

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hope however the traffic is stopped for VIP Jono Wells. What form, what finesse.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
If we ever run into a situation where the Test squad is overseas and a T20 is organised at the same time again, Wells would be a decent chance.

Overall I would say he is a chance anyway. Ashton Turner and Ben Mcdermott do not fill me with confidence.

Gnske

Finally, some BBL fielding to rival the previous seasons.

Now to exceed the previous season. What a bad night for Ben.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ive said before but I love watching the Shield current/former openers batting in the middle order.

Renshaw - Wells - Silk are very useful.

Gnske

Ive said before but I love watching the Shield current/former openers batting in the middle order.

Renshaw - Wells - Silk are very useful.
Mmh good value.

Also not convinced as well on Turner and McDermott. The former seems entirely unreliable and the latter so very limited.

Starfighter

Also not convinced as well on Turner and McDermott. The former seems entirely unreliable and the latter so very limited.
Certainly not convinced with the chat around Turner. He's looked like a mediocre player almost every time I've seen him.

Starfighter

I suspect the reason why Stanlake doesn't quite get the unplayable lift you'd associate with his height is because most of the extra height is in his head and neck.

Starfighter

I must say that the relative dimness of the floodlights compared to the major venues makes for poor tv viewing.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Would love to see an exhibition match between the Aus T20 XI vs. BBL All Stars. (Paine to commentate so he doesnt get hit by Nannes).

Warner Finch Smith Maxwell Turner Carey Agar Cummins Starc Zampa Richardson

Vs.

Philippe S'hort Stoinis Lynn Vince Wells Khan Coulter-Nile Sams Fawad Meredith

All money to Bushfire relief.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Would love to see an exhibition match between the Aus T20 XI vs. BBL All Stars. (Paine to commentate so he doesnt get hit by Nannes).

Warner Finch Smith Maxwell Turner Carey Agar Cummins Starc Zampa Richardson

Vs.

Philippe S'hort Stoinis Lynn Vince Wells Khan Coulter-Nile Sams Fawad Meredith

All money to Bushfire relief.
How do the commentators dress up though?