• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in India 2019

Kirkut

International Regular
Mushfiqur Rahim reaction after getting bowled as if he's never seen ball move off the deck that much.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sure I did. Bangladesh bowlers, pace men and spinners alike, are a lot more familiar to these conditions than their saffer counterparts. Their spinners in fact are twice the threat compared to imposters in the saffer XI. Calling them trash tier is empty bravado from you.

If anything, I believe the AusVsPak affair should be a lot more lopsided.
Pak decimated our A team which featured plenty of former/future internationals. I wouldn't be so sure

I guess when India post 500 you'll take back your empty bravado comment?

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
yea t be fair in my time of watching India i haven't seen this level of skill with the new ball. Who would have thought even back in 2015-16 when many complained that the pitches are tailor made for just Jadeja and Ashwin to take wickets that it's the fast bowlers who will win home test matches for us?:D

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yea t be fair in my time of watching India i haven't seen this level of skill with the new ball. Who would have thought even back in 2015-16 when many complained that the pitches are tailor made for just Jadeja and Ashwin to take wickets that it's the fast bowlers who will win home test matches for us?:D
Something to be proud of.