• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia Tour of India 2019

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
For a team tipped to be one of the finalists at world cup, India does collapse too often.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kohli WAG. Seems like we'll end up with a below par score though, barring something extraordinary to finish the innings. Saying that, I haven't watched a ball of this, so it may well be a decent score on this pitch.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Manjrekar just said on commentary that with the hundred Kohli lost his 50th fifty milestone and will need to get that back. Wish OS was listening to it.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Kohli WAG. Seems like we'll end up with a below par score though, barring something extraordinary to finish the innings. Saying that, I haven't watched a ball of this, so it may well be a decent score on this pitch.
Have you seen our bowling attack? Vijay Shankar and Jadhav will have to bowl 10 overs between them, its an easy Aussie win unless they do something crazy.

vcs

Have you seen our bowling attack? Vijay Shankar and Jadhav will have to bowl 10 overs between them, its an easy Aussie win unless they do something crazy.
What are you talking about, Jadhav is a deadly strike bowler in the middle overs... :p

vcs

cricinfo commentators seem to think it's a decent score, not that I trust their judgment.