• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Afghanistan vs Ireland at Dehradun

Chubb

International Regular
That’s good the stream wasn’t working earlier but it is now.

Oh! Balbirnie another failure in test cricket. I’ve seen him on TV a few times and I know he’s got a decent record but he’s always looked very dicey early on. I did see him make a ton against Scotland in the WC qualifiers which were broadcast in NZ but he was plumb lbw on 4 and not given.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is pretty rubbish stuff from Ireland. I don't think Rashid is bowling that well. Also that bowling combination is just ugh.

Edit: O'Brien out, headed for a sub-hundred score here.

Starfighter

Amazing how much better than the top order these two played. Defending with a dead bat and actually attacking the worse balls rather than awkwardly propping forward to anything. If one or two of the top order had played the same way they'd have gotten past 250-70 which I don't think would have been too bad a score. The top order made the bowling look much better than it was, although the ball going soft would have helped the last pair. They psyched themselves out.

Starfighter

McBrine is the sort of bowler who might have opened for a weaker county side, in the 1880s. Surely a leftie to two right handers is the better option? Speaking of nineteenth century, fast-medium with the keeper up.

Tino Mawayo and Ed Rainsford as commentators. Itstl.

TheJammyTurtle

U19 Cricketer
Cameron-Dow bowled two absolutely shocking freebies so far 9 balls into his spell. Need better control from him defending such a small total.

Edit: Make that 4 in 14 balls,16 runs gifted, get this lad off

Last edited:

Starfighter

Cameron-Dow bowled two absolutely shocking freebies so far 9 balls into his spell. Need better control from him defending such a small total.
Even though he's got a wicket he looks like a shocking bowler, not even on the calibre of, say, Border.

Wow, two more in this over so far.

TheJammyTurtle

U19 Cricketer
Well he's got another wicket. Still sending down pies. Put Dockrell on at least, there's no two lefties rule.
Has to be off now, going at nearly 6s when rest of the bowling is around 2s,only got that second wicket because Shahzad was rightfully trying to spank him out of India