• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England Tour of West Indies 2019

Tom Flint

International Regular
His ODI average is 34 :)
I just checked it out his test record so far is shocking hs of 8!
Fc is pretty bad too, but then his odi record very good indeed 34.
Test average 3 and odi 34 must be one of the biggest margins of most players.
Small sample size in internationals but domestically too is a big difference. Fc 7, list a 26

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I just checked it out his test record so far is shocking hs of 8!
Fc is pretty bad too, but then his odi record very good indeed 34.
Test average 3 and odi 34 must be one of the biggest margins of most players.
Small sample size in internationals but domestically too is a big difference. Fc 7, list a 26
I did see batting in a good number of matches. He looks composed like a top order batsman. He can smash them as well.

Groundking

International Debutant
Glad Wood got his five for, bowled supremely today. Really impressive. Very few loose balls chucked down despite the clear high level of effort he was putting in.

Moeen also very impressive today has to be up there with the best he's bowled when there's not much turn on offer? Good line and length all the way through.