cricket betting betway blog banner small
Page 548 of 749 FirstFirst ... 48448498538546547548549550558598648 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 11221
Like Tree4244Likes

Thread: *Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

  1. #8206
    Hall of Fame Member morgieb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    63*
    Posts
    19,748
    Quote Originally Posted by nagraj85 View Post
    fast pitches would have hurt Australia badly than india. Indian batsmen nowadays are one of the worst players of spin bowling. They gifted wickets to part timers like moen ali and ordinary bowler like lyon. Old indian batsmen used to treat ATG spinners like murali and warne as part time spinners.
    A fast bouncy pitch would have been good for indian team as they have bowlers who can use it to their advantage.
    The fastest pitch of the series was won by Australia. So much for your theory.

    If India were so great on fast pitches and so bad on turners, why do you produce turners? And more importantly, why do you continue to win on them?
    the big bambino likes this.
    RIP Craig Walsh (Craig) 1985-2012
    RIP Hughesy 1988-2014. 63* for eternity.

  2. #8207
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    maharashtra
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    You just posted the same completely irrelevant garbage again? why?





    I don't mean to go full-hb but I really don't know how else to respond to this one
    you don't have any answer to it because u know it's a fact.

  3. #8208
    International Coach TheJediBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    11,832
    Quote Originally Posted by morgieb View Post
    An extra 2 runs makes so much difference.
    smh look at what stats he's actually collected. He's tried to predict Smith's output in a series in Australia by quoting the stats from his career in matches outside Australia.

    Quote Originally Posted by nagraj85 View Post
    you don't have any answer to it because u know it's a fact.
    yep faster pitches would have helped India and hurt Australia, if you say so

  4. #8209
    U19 Debutant
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    delhi
    Posts
    363
    Let's not forget the fact that Indian pace bowlers have comfortably outbowled AUS fast bowlers on this tour so far .
    CricViz Analysis: India's Fast Bowling Superiority ? CricViz: Cricket Intelligence and Score Predictor

    On more fast bowling friendly wickets AUS batting line up would have struggled to cross 250 even once.


  5. #8210
    Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Elton Chicken Burrah
    Posts
    30,598
    Quote Originally Posted by morgieb View Post
    The fastest pitch of the series was won by Australia. So much for your theory.

    If India were so great on fast pitches and so bad on turners, why do you produce turners? And more importantly, why do you continue to win on them?
    We lose quite a bit on rank turners tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**t over your head and get a woolly bull to f**k some sense into you.

  6. #8211
    Hall of Fame Member morgieb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    63*
    Posts
    19,748
    Quote Originally Posted by OverratedSanity View Post
    We lose quite a bit on rank turners tbh.
    True. I guess more my point is that I can't remember the last time India produced a genuine greentop/bouncy wicket. Even something like Dharmasala had plenty of spin assistance.

  7. #8212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    maharashtra
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by morgieb View Post
    The fastest pitch of the series was won by Australia. So much for your theory.

    If India were so great on fast pitches and so bad on turners, why do you produce turners? And more importantly, why do you continue to win on them?
    two of the wins of india in australia have came on perth which is considered as the most bouncy and fastest wicket. Go and check how many wickets india gifted to lyon on that fastest pitch of this series. lol
    India produces turners because the opposition teams are even weaker than the current indian team against spin.
    people like rahane can't handle ordinary spin. Even kohli gets out to spin many times. 7 times to lyon and many times to moen ali.

  8. #8213
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    maharashtra
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    smh look at what stats he's actually collected. He's tried to predict Smith's output in a series in Australia by quoting the stats from his career in matches outside Australia.



    yep faster pitches would have helped India and hurt Australia, if you say so
    Not historically. I'm talking about this particular team which consists of good bowlers and batsmen who struggle on slower and turning pitches.

  9. #8214
    International Coach TheJediBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    11,832
    Quote Originally Posted by sunilz View Post
    Let's not forget the fact that Indian pace bowlers have comfortably outbowled AUS fast bowlers on this tour so far .
    CricViz Analysis: India's Fast Bowling Superiority ? CricViz: Cricket Intelligence and Score Predictor

    On more fast bowling friendly wickets AUS batting line up would have struggled to cross 250 even once.
    Nothing to do with bowling to different batsmen then?

    And did you consider the possibility that faster and bouncier wickets that the Aus batsmen are more used to might have actually made it easier for the Aus batsmen to face India's bowlers?

    Quote Originally Posted by nagraj85 View Post
    Not historically. I'm talking about this particular team which consists of good bowlers and batsmen who struggle on slower and turning pitches.
    still laughable. Faster wickets would have helped Australia's batsmen and their bowlers. India have already struggled at times against the shorter ball this series, faster wickets would have made that a lot worse. Sorry but it's just a really silly claim to make.
    Last edited by TheJediBrah; 01-01-2019 at 11:37 PM.

  10. #8215
    U19 Debutant
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    delhi
    Posts
    363
    AUS won at Perth because India gifted 9 wickets to Lyon. If AUS players are such a good player of pace bowling why is their overseas batting average so low ?

  11. #8216
    123/5 Flem274*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    I fall asleep to Neil Wagner's roars
    Posts
    38,560
    Quote Originally Posted by nagraj85 View Post
    as i said, it's just the case of marketing. With proper marketing kabaddi will get it's due exposure. But still rugby is not anywhere as widespread as popular sports such as hockey, tennis, badminton ,etc. No comparison with football.
    this isn't a reply to my actual post at all lol go fap to the indian flag somewhere else and make sure to gargle before swallowing
    Proudly supporting Central Districts
    RIP Craig Walsh

  12. #8217
    International Coach Starfighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Thinking of supersports
    Posts
    10,118
    Quote Originally Posted by sunilz View Post
    Let's not forget the fact that Indian pace bowlers have comfortably outbowled AUS fast bowlers on this tour so far .
    CricViz Analysis: India's Fast Bowling Superiority ? CricViz: Cricket Intelligence and Score Predictor

    On more fast bowling friendly wickets AUS batting line up would have struggled to cross 250 even once.
    This is the same CricViz that predicted Australia would score 240 in the 1st ODI vs SA and completely failed to anticipate the Perth result after Adelaide?

    Garbage in, garbage out. Their analyses are the biggest piles of meaningless numbers I've ever seen. They'd learn more by, you know, watching the matches. I could've said the same thing with 99% less wasted computing power.

  13. #8218
    International Coach Starfighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Thinking of supersports
    Posts
    10,118
    Quote Originally Posted by sunilz View Post
    AUS won at Perth because India gifted 9 wickets to Lyon. If AUS players are such a good player of pace bowling why is their overseas batting average so low ?
    You need to watch a lot more cricket I see.

  14. #8219
    International Coach TheJediBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    11,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    this isn't a reply to my actual post at all lol go fap to the indian flag somewhere else and make sure to gargle before swallowing
    I don't remember Indian posting being this bad. Look forward to this series being over and getting back to Daemon, OS, vcs & co. and less of this sort of horror show

  15. #8220
    U19 Debutant
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    delhi
    Posts
    363
    Last time AUS produced fast pitch they lost at home to SA . There is a reason why AUS produce flat tracks at home . Their batsmen are even worse than India in playing fast bowling .



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 12 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 8 guests)

  1. Arachnodouche,
  2. artvandalay,
  3. Cow,
  4. rparikh14

Similar Threads

  1. *Official* Zimbabwe tour of Bangladesh 2018
    By zorax in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 15-11-2018, 03:08 AM
  2. *Official* West Indies Tour of India 2018
    By Beamer in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 940
    Last Post: 13-11-2018, 10:00 PM
  3. *Official* India Tour of England 2018
    By harsh.ag in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 10384
    Last Post: 16-10-2018, 02:41 PM
  4. *Official* Afghanistan and Bangladesh tour of India 2018
    By AndyZaltzHair in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 580
    Last Post: 25-06-2018, 09:28 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-05-2018, 09:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •