• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
as is tradition I spent his name wrong but otherwise good work, awesome job spikey

he got a longer stint than he should have. dude got beaten for pace by ben cutting

the point is what we got now ain't nothing. coyte was getting games while jackson bird was in grade. it's nice that NSW give these guys a chance but they extend the faith too far in some cases and it's almost a seasonally occurrence.

the funny thing about Burgey's recent postings on the PONI subject is that for the last two or three seasons NSW have been positively anti-Greg Chappell in our selections; if the boy Will Sommerville makes good in NZ, which he could since he was great for us, we could end up having picked two spinners who have gone on to play for two countries in the last 3 seasons while producing no young batting talent of note, but we did recruit ed cowan for some reason.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What a hot pile of garbage that bowling was.

Dealt with it like the other Marsh unfortunately for his future prospects.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
oh no i just typed a totally different word to the word i meant to type, another tradition of mine

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Was having a look through old statistics, anyone want to hazard a guess at who has the best Shield average of any frontline bowler in the last 20 years?

1000 internets to the first to answer correctly

Gnske

Since 1998 right?

I must know even less about cricket than I think. I'm sure I've seen Brant's name but I've never heard of the guy.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Since 1998 right?

I must know even less about cricket than I think. I'm sure I've seen Brant's name but I've never heard of the guy.
Yeah. Left arm swing bowler, not overly quick from memory but could bowl the big h00ping innie to the right handers

Gnske

Imagine being Kelvin Smith, smacking runs around in Futures all last year and then you get your chance to follow in the footsteps of Nick Larkin. But then Trent Copeland's stand-in ruins everything for you.