• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Neser has been hitting them well recently, reminds me of those couple of seasons where Noffers Noffke was almost the best QLD bat

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Neser has been hitting them well recently, reminds me of those couple of seasons where Noffers Noffke was almost the best QLD bat
He's been an immense player for Queensland in the last coupler of years. And like Noffke is unlikely to get a test gig since he's not exceptional at either discipline. But he's going to be great for a while for Queensland.

tony p

First Class Debutant
after many years of lurking i've decided to join, so please forgive my hopeless internet skills..

tasmania supporter living in the west, follows kent & sussex in uk and loves watching county cricket in uk.( been to 27 first class grounds in england since 1989)

after a wonderful first post on matthew wade, this is my second. looking forward to many more.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
From the highlights, not much wrong with Wakim. Looks neat, plays close his body, hits the ****.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Boland would have to be the least entertaining with the bat in Shield cricket, has a decent defense but is almost entirely devoid of shots.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Move South seems to have done Mad Dog some good.

Great to see KPat learning how to kick on. Was the only thing really holding him back from developing into a special player.

adub

International Captain
Indeed to both. Mad Dog was so damn frustrating. He really hasn't deserved a spot for a few years. If the move inspires him to discover consistency then that's a win for everyone.

KPat just looks a class above. He'd vote for playing Sri Lanka and WA alternate weeks currently, but he really looks like he's made a real step in his game and the ability to go on. Should be batting ahead of Head next year with the intent of being our long term no. 3.