• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ACC Asia Cup Qualifiers 2018 - Malaysia

cnerd123

likes this
I'm genuinely envious of how much cricket infrastructure Malaysia has. It's just not fair. Hope we thrash them.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah it's unfair on us city-state folk. But then I think about 1MDB and thank my stars I wasn't brought up on the wrong side of the causeway.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Without a doubt. They have the same hawker food but better if you're not fussed about having the ****s.

Golden Horde

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Hope this is broadcast some where and I can catch a few matches.
The final is on Star and Hotstar :happy:

I'm rooting for Hong Kong because they dont have ODI status anymore and these will be the only ODIs theyll probably get to play until the next world cup qualies

cnerd123

likes this
Interesting to see Ehsan Khan batting above Scotty. He's really be working on his batting, hope for a big innings from here today. We need it.

cnerd123

likes this
Geez another double strike. 114/6 now. Not good. Hope these are bad batting conditions because we're in deep trouble.

Gem of an innings from Babar tho - 58 off 58 when rest of the team has just managed 40 runs between them.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sure what the pitches are playing like, but its a rather humid, cloudy day in KL today. However, it is the spinners who are doing the damage for Malaysia at the moment.

cnerd123

likes this
Nepal seems to be struggling to score too, while UAE is just breezing against Singapore right now.

This has been a good innings from Scotty so far. Here's hoping Nadeem can stick around a bit.

ayazahmad

Cricket Spectator
1st Match, Asia Cup Qualifiers at Kuala Lumpur, Aug 29 2018

Hong Kong
161 * (46.4/50 ov)

Malaysia Have to bat

2nd Match, Asia Cup Qualifiers at Kuala Lumpur, Aug 29 2018

Nepal
196/7 * (48.3/50 ov)

Oman have to bat

cnerd123

likes this
Malysia are already 18/2 at the lunch break.

We have access to scores on the ACC website, don't need to post them up here for us.