• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India vs England test series - Last Man Standing

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Since yesterday was completely rained out and the test actually starts today, I think it is not fair for those who answered yes to be out. Hope it is ok for all of you that I am transferring the same questions to today with slight edits considering the rain factor. Cut-off time is scheduled start of play. Please feel free to provide a revised response till then.

Round 2: Question for only *****, Daemon and Pratters.

1. Will both Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali play today?
2. Will 2 or more wickets fall before lunch today?

Round 3: Question for all

1. Will the team batting first lose more than 5 wickets today?
2. Based on who bats first, will Kohli or Root top score today?
1. No
2. No

1. No
2. No

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
How is third round question for all? If ***** and I get it right, we will have another round, right? Also Daemon is technically out as he didn't answer the questions yesterday. Just because it rained out doesn't mean the day is invalid in the competition. Many days can rain out.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
How is third round question for all? If ***** and I get it right, we will have another round, right? Also Daemon is technically out as he didn't answer the questions yesterday. Just because it rained out doesn't mean the day is invalid in the competition. Many days can rain out.
Pratters, I am calculating one round till completion ie. till the last man stands. First round won by garylyon. Yes, Daemon is out since he didn't answer till start of play. Second round winner will be between one of you two.

Both of you have given different answers, so both can't get it right :)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No it is not okay. You are seeing delay of play and changing your vote. ****y move.
Tell you what, good to see you get out of the competition.
Really not fair to see massive rain and then try to change your decision saying that oooh, toss hasn't occurred yet particularly when rain has a massive impact on the result.
scheduled start of play should be cut off time else it is cheating on an answer like 'will three or more wickets fall before lunch' as you are changing your answer after lunch..
Also Daemon is technically out as he didn't answer the questions yesterday. Just because it rained out doesn't mean the day is invalid in the competition. Many days can rain out.
jesus man calm down no prizes for winning

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Winner of Round 2 : *****. Congrats *****!!

Last men standing in Round 3: garylyon, harsh, OS, morgieb

Today's questions for the 4 above.

1. Will Sam Curran bat today?
2. Will Kuldeep take two or more wickets today?