• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Niall

International Coach
I'd have sent out Ashwin instead of Pant as I think right now he is a better test batsman than pandya and Pant. Obviously after timing is a mofo though.

That was horrible from Pant, if that's how he wants to play bring back Karthik.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Ffs India. What the hell is wrong with the batting. You're meant to be going for a 250 run lead and by now someone not called Kohli should have an unbeaten hundred.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Moen outbowling Ashwin in England, what a surprise 8-)
In fairness Ashwin was outbowled for the first 4 tests in India by Rashid. Ashwin probably shouldn't be playing as he is clearly not 100% fit anyway and it isn't like there isn't other options.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
What's wrong with Pant. One of the atrocious innings I've seen recently. Someone must have adviced him to bat like this. Only Chepu has the rare talent of playing 50 balls before scoring 1st run.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Sat in the hairdressers listening to the usual assortment of music(dancing in the moonlight atm), and decided to take a quick look at India’s scoreline.. I mean guys come on.. you’re playing against England ffs.. what you doing ???? :laugh::laugh:

cnerd123

likes this
Ashwin bowled okay from what I saw. Is definitely not at 100% tho

Don't think we're getting a lead tbh. At best we're maybe getting 10 runs ahead or something. We're going to end up with a tricky fourth inning chased and **** it up

As I type, Pandya is gone