• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa Tour of Sri Lanka 2018

Borges

International Regular
That's the end of both Sandakan, and the innings.
He has such a long name (Paththamperuma Arachchige Don Lakshan Rangika Sandakan), it looked like we would never see the end of it.

Dimuth Karunaratne carries his bat; well done! You have expiated the sin of running TPC out.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Absolutely brilliant knock by Karunaratne, could be a match-winning one.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Dimuth is quite gun these days they missed him terribly in Windies. Argubaly him and Mendis are the two best players in the team

cnerd123

likes this
Geez I know they should be favourites playing at home and all, but if Lankans overturn SA here that's actually a big result for them. Good first day.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Would love to know how long it's been since we got that much out of the last two pairs, our tail tends to fold pretty quickly.
I reckon the saffers are on the back foot a bit here, will feel they've blown a potential chance while SL have enough runs on the board to grind out the wickets tomorrow

Borges

International Regular
I sure will be sorry to see this TPC hang up his boots.

Faf is a pretty ordinary captain, isn't he? No tactical acumen at all.

Heboric

International Debutant

Friend of mine Captain Hindsight has never lost a game. Scored 15 000 runs and has taken 500 wickets

Bolo

State Captain

South Africa pretty much regards tactical acumen as a character flaw in a captain because it interferes with the ability to be bull headed. This is a country that gave Kepler Wessels the captaincy. Faf is tactically better than most they've produced, and not bad by international standards.

Borges

International Regular
Shouldn't have waited for the new ball, after seeing that Sandakan was reading and playing spin quite comfortably. Should have brought in a quick from one end.