• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

SeamUp

International Coach
Game over red rover.

KG and Morras can't face spin to save their lives despite looking decent against pace.

India have got 3 very impressive limited overs bowlers in Bumrah, Yuzvendra and Kuldeep.

srbhkshk

International Captain
Bhuvi I think is getting slightly overrated in ODIs, people tend to club him with Bumrah as if they are both equals, they aren't.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Klaasen is awesome. Hope they keep him after QdK returns.
But where?

1. QDK
2. Amla
3. Faf
4. Duminy / Markram (need 6th bowler)
5. AB
6. Miller
7. Morris
8. Phehlukwayo

For the time-being, I see Klaasen as 12th man - unless you think either he's better than Miller, or SA don't need a 6th bowler.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Kohli sledging Shamsi was actually pretty funny tbh hahaha. Gotta take it when you dish it out.
What happened? Sounds like there maybe some history there - Shamsi was part of RCB last year, and Kohli didn't take him this time if I am not wrong.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
I know we legit lost the Test series, but if we can close out the ODIs 5-1, there's a genuine case for us being the happier of the two teams. 1-2, 5-1 is a good return considering our travelling history.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India wouldn't be happy with that result. If they are they will always be a mediocre test team away from home.

It's that sort of mentality which will see Rohit Sharma continued to be picked for test matches, which I for one hope is the case come December this year.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Bhuvi I think is getting slightly overrated in ODIs, people tend to club him with Bumrah as if they are both equals, they aren't.
He is a very good bowler in T20s, one of the 2 best bowlers in quite a few IPLs. Somehow hasn't converted his test and T20 form to ODIs.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
I know we legit lost the Test series, but if we can close out the ODIs 5-1, there's a genuine case for us being the happier of the two teams. 1-2, 5-1 is a good return considering our travelling history.
20/20s to come as well…

South Africa going into the Australian series on the back of a test series win but since the Centurion test they have been humbled. At least Rabada can now have a rest.

sunilz

International Regular
Then India should forfeit their no. 1 test ranking and give it to SA who actually care about winning overseas.