• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caribbean Premier League 2017

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
The Pollard incident reminds me of childhood cricket when we used to do such things and having a laugh at each other

SeamUp

International Coach

Must've been a pretty astounding average speed from off the blade to hitting the inner ring there....

Try not to kill anybody as you get further out of your teens and hit maximum power.
That just looked scary how that ball seemed to be picking up speed.

I worry in this game now - we saw what happened to Luke Fletcher for Notts. I think it could happen more regularly soon.

SeamUp

International Coach
Frylinck has been pretty impressive - unlucky not to have had any opportunities for SA?
Probably just came off his most impressive season (couple of seasons) at 32/33 - Always looked upon as a limited overs cricketer but if he keeps it up he may get a T20 Cap. Always been a bit big though.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Probably just came off his most impressive season (couple of seasons) at 32/33 - Always looked upon as a limited overs cricketer but if he keeps it up he may get a T20 Cap. Always been a bit big though.
Just found out Frylinck took 14 for 62 in a Sunfoil Series game last year, for someone who is pretty much a medium pace changeup merchant those are truly incredible figures.

pdsubraa

Cricket Spectator
Woww!

That just looked scary how that ball seemed to be picking up speed.

I worry in this game now - we saw what happened to Luke Fletcher for Notts. I think it could happen more regularly soon.
127KM/hr - Woww - A great blade!

Howsie

International Captain
And Tanvir gets rid of Narine first ball.

I realllllllly don't see the point of these guys opening the batting, they've both done next to nothing.