• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Bangladesh 2017

Gob

International Coach
I don't think O'Keefe would be going due to his being a drunken prat, so the spin attack would be weaker with either Zampa/some mediocre leg spinner or, god forbid, Agar playing. I think our pace attack would do better than England's, thinking back to Starc's performance in SL , and Cummins also bowled well on unfriendly surfaces. It helps having actual pace, unlike England.
Squad is already picked

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hope it goes ahead because the more time Australia's players spend playing tests in the SC the more they'll hopefully improve in those conditions.

Burgey

The more tests they play there the better though, rather than LO stuff. They were pretty good vs India a few months back, terrible vs SL before that.

Australia's been very shoddy re playing Bangladesh over the years. I readily admit that for me a test series against them is as close to meaningless as a test series can get, but it's still test cricket and should go ahead barring any recognised safety issues.

CA has treated Bangladesh like **** for too long, and it reflects poorly on Australia as a cricketing country. I'm hoping it goes ahead, and if Australia happens to lose it might actually make them take Bangladesh seriously, which is what should be happening now anyway.

Burgey

I mean, the Crows still have to play the Lions home and away in the AFL and take it seriously ffs.

Burgey

I just want them to give the kids ago so the Bangers can go away and work on improving their cricket.

vcs

Third Test was also a well-fought out draw. They did pretty well overall.

Spark

Global Moderator
It was more critical moments that got away rather than being dominated. The tail folding at Bangalore, not getting Saha early in the 3rd Test, letting Jadeja get away in the last and then Smith playing on etc

Burner

International Regular
It was such a missed opportunity was the series vs India. They did well but I thought they could have actually won the series if they had not lost the plot in crucial sessions.

vcs

That partnership between the Poo and Rahane in the 2nd Test was incredibly vital.