• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Think the fab 4 has become the top 3 now
It was Big 3 for most part tbh..Kohli only joined around 2016 when his test performance finally matched his ability..but around the same time last year Smith left the circle...and now Kohli is dropped off too.

Right now it's more like Big 2 of Root and Williamson, a tier below Smith, a tier above Kohli

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Couple more wickets today would be nice. ****ing useless cricinfo and cricbuzz scorecards don't even tell us how many overs are left in the day anymore. Or I can't find it.

I hate change.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When I saw the headline saying Pradeep had taken a 6-fer, I thought he'd torn us a Nuwan.